Connect with us

Infoleet – Viral information posted here

He was working when your electronic cigarette exploded in his pocket. Burns are serious

0

accident

He was working when your electronic cigarette exploded in his pocket. Burns are serious

He was working when your electronic cigarette exploded in his pocket. Burns are serious.

Security cameras recorded the entire event that looks like fireworks.

0

An electronic cigarette exploded in the pocket of Otis Gooding, an employee of a wine shop in the city of New York, on Wednesday. The device badly burned the man, who is an employee of a store in Grand Central Station in Manhattan, New York.

1

Gooding, 31, was behind a desk the establishment talking with other workers when the cigarette exploded, burned his leg, hip and hand, said Sanford Rubenstein.

2

Security cameras caught the moment when Gooding jumps after sparks and smoke coming out of his pants pocket.

Click next page for more

Pages: 1 2

Continue Reading
You may also like...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in accident

To Top
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!